Funding and disclosure forms
The ACT Electoral Commission provides forms relating to funding and disclosure which must be completed and returned by relevant political participants as described in the Election funding, expenditure and financial disclosure manual.
The online lodgement portal allows for the lodgement of gift or annual disclosure returns with the ACT Electoral Commissioner (Elections ACT), in accordance with the disclosure provisions of the ACT Electoral Act 1992.
To access the online portal, you will first need to contact Elections ACT to obtain a username and password.
Reporting receipt of gifts of $1000 or more
- Registered political party grouping - January to March 2017 - quarterly reporting the receipt of gifts of $1,000 or more
- Associated Entity - January to March 2017- quarterly reporting the receipt of gifts of $1,000 or more
Election return forms - 2016
- Registered political party election return 2016 - for party registered before 1 January 2016
- Registered political party election return 2016 - for party registered after 1 January 2016
- Non-party candidate election return 2016
- Third-party campaigner election return 2016
- Publisher election return 2016
- Broadcaster election return 2016
Annual return forms - 2015/2016
- Registered political party - annual return 2015/2016
- Member of the Legislative Assembly - annual return 2015/2016
- Associated entity - annual return 2015/2016