Electorate boundaries for Australian Capital Territory Legislative Assembly elections have changed a number of times since the first ACT election.
- Electorate boundaries to be used at the 2012 election
- A map of the current electorate boundaries - used at the 2012 election
- Electorate boundaries used at the 2008 election
- A map of the electorate boundaries used at the 2008 election
- Electorate boundaries for the 2001 and 2004 elections
- Electorate boundaries for the 1995 and 1998 elections
For the 1989 and 1992 elections, the ACT comprised one electorate.
On 30 April 2002, the ACT Electoral Commission made a submission to the ACT Legislative Assembly's Standing Committee on Legal Affairs, which inquired into the appropriateness of the size of the Legislative Assembly for the ACT and options for changing the number of members, electorates and other related matters.